Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I access the resources on checkpointanswers.com?
The resources on checkpointanswers.com can be accessed by signing up for a subscription plan that best suits your requirements.
Upon subscribing, you can log in to the website and access the resources online using a smartphone / tablet / computer equipped with an active internet connection.
For an enhanced viewing experience, our technical team recommends viewing the resources on a device that meets the following technical specifications.
- Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Mac OSX 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11
- Android & IOS (All versions)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer 11 (Windows only)
- Safari (MacOS & Windows)
- Android & IOS
- Processor (CPU) with 2 gigahertz (GHz) frequency or above
- A minimum of 1 GB of RAM
- Monitor Resolution 1024 × 768 or higher with 90% resolution (zoom)
- Internet Connection Broadband (minimum 1Mbps-speed)
- Keyboard and a Microsoft Mouse or some other compatible pointing device
- Sound card
- Speakers or headphones
- Can I download the resources for offline access?
As of now, No.
The resources on checkpointanswers.com have been embedded securely into the website in portable document format (PDF) and can only be accessed online as of now due to data security concerns. Moreover, online access enables a user to access the resources using any device irrespective of location.
You may be allowed to download some resources as may be deemed suitable by the company from time to time.
- Can the resources be accessed on multiple devices at the same time?
Once a user is logged into his/her account on a particular device, access on any other device at the same time using the same user credentials (username/password) will be blocked. The access is not restricted to a particular device though. A user may choose to access the resources on his/her smartphone or tablet or computer as may be convenient at that particular time.
Our system tracks IP addresses and if we have reasonable evidence to suspect an account is being shared by multiple users, we reserve the right to suspend your account.
- What does ‘does not auto-renew’ mean?
- Can I cancel my subscription plan before it expires?
No. The subscription plan chosen by you will auto expire upon completion of the validity period.
- Can I get a refund if I choose to discontinue with the subscription plan before it expires?
We offer multiple specimen resources for your perusal, which we believe are adequate to adjudge the nature and quality of the resources available on checkpointanswers.com. You are advised to make a purchase only after you are sure if the resources meet your requirements.
Alternatively, you may choose to subscribe to our MONTHLY plan/s. If satisfied, you may make a re-purchase of the monthly plan/s or upgrade to ANNUAL plan/s.
If you choose to upgrade to an ANNUAL plan, we would be happy to offset the cost that you incurred against the monthly plan. You can upgrade to the ANNUAL plan by paying the differential amount only.