Terms of Services
Last updated: 15 August 2019
The following terms and conditions (including any documents referred to in them) (collectively, the “Terms of Service”), apply to your use of the Checkpointanswers.com website and all *.Checkpointanswers.com subsites (collectively, “Checkpoint Answers”), as well as any content, functionality and services offered to you, whether as a guest or a registered user, on or through Checkpoint Answers.
Checkpoint Answers is owned by “Educatalyst”, and operated by “Educatalyst” and associates (“we” or “us” or “The Company”). We may revise and update these Terms of Service from time to time in our sole discretion.
If we make any material changes to these Terms of Service, we will notify you by posting a notice on Checkpoint Answers before the changes are effective. Your continued use of Checkpoint Answers following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that you accept and agree to the changes.
- By using Checkpoint Answers, you represent and warrant that you are 13 years old or older. Children under 13 can create an account only with prior verifiable parental consent.
- To access Checkpoint Answers allows you to see free sample resources, but for full access you will need to create an account and provide your email address and a password. You may also customize your automatically generated username. Some resources require you to enter your credit card or PayPal information which will be sent directly to our payment processor PayPal. Checkpoint Answers will never store any information collected from user for premium service by pay-pal or credit/Debit card or any Bank information on our server.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must treat your username and password as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
- You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account (typically by clicking the “Log Out” link, but might also include clearing the web browser history and cookies) at the end of each session from a public or shared computer.
- We have the right to disable any username or password at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including, if in our opinion, you have failed to comply with any provision of these Terms of Service.
- If the website server is down due to technical reason or any other reason not specified here, the user will not be refunded the payment used for buying the premium service on this website.
- You agree not to copy, reproduce, duplicate, sell, resell, share the password to other users or exploit our resources for any commercial purposes, any portion of the PDF, use of the PDF, or access to the PDF or website part.
- Our resource material contains third party links or websites for sharing external education materials The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other Internet websites or resources.As we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that “Educatalyst” or “Checkpoint Answers” or “Checkpointanswers.com” is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
“Educatalyst” or “Checkpoint Answers” or “Checkpointanswers.com” reserves the right to cancel your account without refund if it is determined that you have violated any of the mention terms of service of this website.